Welcome to our school
- 480 children on roll from 3+ to 11 years
- places for 60 new children every year to enter the Reception Classes
- a full-time Nursery
- a committed and experienced staff team
- a breakfast and after school club (KLASH)
- a hard working Governing Body
- an energetic and successful school association (KLIPSA)
- a love of learning
Admittance to the main school is managed by Hertfordshire County Council, who can be contacted on: 0300 123 4043. Their website address is: email@example.com
Admittance to the Nursery is managed by the school. A Nursery Application Form can be collected from the school office or if you email in to us, we will be happy to send you over an e-copy.
The deadline for applications to the Reception Classes is 15th January 2018.
The deadline for all Nursery applications is 16th March 2018.
Please contact the school office if you have any queries about our school or would like to request paper copies of any of our policies: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kings Langley Primary School, Common Lane, Kings Langley,
Tel: 01923 263321
Fax: 01923 270809
Headteacher: Mrs P Harris
Deputy Headteachers: Miss A Jackman and Mr A Kerse
SENCO: Mrs H Hanley